Meditation Facilitator Training Programs 2017 Toronto & Hamilton, ON
We offer this training program in both Toronto and Hamilton, ON. Please find dates and times for both programs locations to the right in the side bar.
Become an authentic, skilled and certified Meditation Facilitator through the most comprehensive and unique Meditation Facilitator Training program available (Hamilton and Toronto, ON) – a unique program in association with the Canadian Yoga Alliance (CYA-RMS)
The Naturality Meditation Facilitator Training Program is taught by experienced and skilled teachers for students to become authentic, confident and knowledgeable facilitators and teachers of meditation. Our program also helps to cultivate and deepen personal meditation practice to experience various stages of meditation.
Meditation is the path to peace and freedom from fear and sufferings. It’s an important step to self-realization in many spiritual traditions, including Patanjali’s yoga, Vedanta and Buddhism. The practice of meditation has many health benefits. It promotes emotional healing, and can be helpful for those suffering from a variety of acute and chronic health problems including stress-related disorders, chronic pain, anxiety and depression.
Serious students require a solid grounding in both the theory and practice of meditation. A comprehensive Meditation Facilitator Training Program is being offered by Naturality, in association with the Canadian Yoga Alliance.
Whether you are a practitioner of meditation or a beginner, this program will deepen your own meditation practice, and will also enable you to teach meditation to individuals and groups.
Unique features of the program:
- Learning and practicing a variety of meditations complimented by gentle movements and breath-work (Pranayama)
- Special emphasis on meditation in anxiety, stress, depression, chronic pain and helping terminally ill and dying
- Cultivating personal practice to explore and experience natural self and Samadhi.
- Learning the science and biology of meditation, mind-body medicine and Samadhi.
- Learning your innate nature or Prakirti for lifestyle management
- Two day retreat at beautiful Bliss Haven Retreat Center in Dunnville, Ontario (www.blisshaven.net)
Naturality (Natural Spirituality) – “Living According to Our Nature, Walking Our Own Path”
Understand and become skillful in:
- Science (Biology, Psychology) and Spirituality of a variety of meditation techniques to experience peace in daily living and moving on the path of Self-Actualization to discover authentic self.
Meditations will include: Mindfulness, Expansiveness, Visualization, Sound or chanting, Dream and Sleep, Chakra and Self-love meditation.
Dialogues will include the problem of fear and suffering and freedom from them through meditation.
Special Emphasis on
- Role of meditation in treating Mental Health Problems including fear and anxiety.
- Role of meditation in helping the people suffering from chronic stress and pain.
- Role of meditation in preventing and delaying brain aging to help in Dementia and Alzheimer Disease
- Body Movements
- Breath Work
- Spirituality and Sciences – combining meditation and yoga with the latest research in neuroscience and brain.
- To Explore Mind-Body Connections to experience the feeling of well-being, relaxation response and deal with stress, anxiety, PTSD, sleep problems and other chronic illnesses.
Develop tools for self-knowing through:
- Personality or Innate Nature and changing lifestyle accordingly – connecting personality and body types to the brain and nervous system.
- Ego, Subconscious and Soul – connecting in-depth knowledge of self with the meditative journey.
- Centres of Evolution and Involution or Chakras and their connection with Brain and the world – exploring their evolutionary significance and connecting to brain.
- Energy Points / Energy Channels / Energy Healing – connecting them to the nervous system.
Kundalini and Chakra Facilitator Training Program 2017 Hamilton,ON
Become an Authentic, Skilled and Certified Kundalini and Chakra Facilitator
Most comprehensive and unique training program available
Yoga of Kundalini and Chakras is supreme Yoga and contains the essence of all other Yogas, religions and spiritual paths. It is ancient yet contemporary as it can be explained through spirituality and philosophy and also in terms of science without bringing any religion to define it. Through its philosophy and practice we can understand and realize the non-dual consciousness as well as ourselves and the world around us with all its chaos, politics, economics, joy, sufferings and cultural conflicts.
To know the Kundalini and Chakras is to understand and realize what could be understood and realized at all levels of life.
What you will learn?
In this 100-hour training course, we will be focusing on both theory and practical, so that you can achieve mastery in the practice of Kundalini and Chakra methods to become a Kundalini and Chakra facilitator.
In this section of the program you will be learn:
- Kundalini and Chakra Philosophy: Kundalini and Chakra philosophy is the study Kundalini and Chakras and also its relationship with various types of yogas including Bhakti, Karma and Jnana Yoga.
- Kundalini Meditation: Meditation is the art and science of relaxation, awareness and expansion of awareness. It’s the tool to transcend thoughts and restless mind resulting in Samadhi. But in this program we will be specifically focussing on those meditations which facilitate the awakening of Kundalini and Chakras.
- Naturality: Naturality is to live according to our nature and walking our own path. In Naturality, you will learn how to approach Kundalini and Chakras in the most natural and effortless way.
- Kundalini and Chakra’s Anatomy & Physiology: In this section of the program you will learn about biology of the body and brain and how they are connected to the poses, breathing techniques or Pranayama, Kundalini and Chakras. This will give you a scientific understanding of Kundalini and Chakras.
In this section of Kundlaini and Chakra study, you will learn poses, movements, locks, mudras(gestures), seed mantras for Chakras, breathing exercises and meditations.
- Poses and movements: Poses and movements help practitioners to become more aware of their body, mind, and environment. Poses and movements will include specific postures to awaken the Kundalini and Chakras.
- Meditation: You will learn the theory and practice a variety of meditations, including the Kundalini and Chakras meditations. You will also explore the effects of meditation on body, emotions, thoughts and how various mind-body health problems can be relieved by meditation practice. Meditation can become holistic medicine without side-effects.
- Breathing Exercises: Breathing exercises are techniques to regulate your breath. The different types of breathing techniques you will practice will include – Alternate nostril breathing, Ujjayi, Kapalabhati, Bhastrika or bellow breathing.
- Chanting: Chanting will focus on specific sounds and mantras which help in Kundalini and Chakra awakening.
- Knowledge of basic Marma or acupuncture points for healing: Knowledge of Marma points will add into your knowledge of energy channels and their connection with the Chakras and Nadis or meridians.
Themes, questions and problems from students
- Experience based education – Experiencing and also finding the source of experience.
- Problem based learning – Exploring the problem of fear, meaning in life, love, relationship, fulfillment, work and education.
- Dialectical dialogue – Exploring two poles of an experience or knowledge.
- Self-inquiry – Who am I? Enquiring into the origin of knowledge, beliefs and motives.
- Healthy competition and co-operation – It helps in realizing and expressing our potential and brings unique creativity to teachings without being isolated. We have fear of our own greatness known as Jonah’s complex which we have to overcome to experience best in us.
We become big by becoming bigger, not by making others small and then help others to grow.
Nada Yoga Facilitator Training Program
Learning the art and science of yoga of sound and music
- to heal and to be healed
- use of sound and music in alleviating stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, PTSD, dementia, Parkisonism and a variety of other chronic illnesses
- To access the higher reaches of consciousness to discover your natural self to live a healthy and meaningful life
Course Material for all Course
- Books from Jivasu – Meditation – The art, science and methods of meditation and Naturality
- CDs – Naturality meditations and Naturality meditations and chants