Meditation programs are offered year-round. These programs, facilitated by Naturality teachers, include a variety of meditation techniques, breath-work, gentle relaxing movements and dialogue topics that are relevant to awareness, bliss and compassion.
- Regent Health and Wellness Centre – 150 Locke Street South, Hamilton, ON
Some Dialogue Topics:
- Managing stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain
- Freedom from Fear
- What is Self-Actualization?
- How to Prevent Brain Aging
- Ego: how it limits us, how it serves us and why it is necessary
- The soul’s wholeness and authenticity: a meditative approach
- The cultivation of compassion – for self and others
- Cultivating Silence