200 HOUR KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
Program in Rishikesh, India
Nada Yoga School and Naturality offer a comprehensive and unique 200 hour Certification Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Program in the holy city of Rishikesh on the banks of the sacred river Ganga, surrounded by the foothills of the Himalayas. This program will provide training in both the art and science of Yoga, Kundalini and Chakras.
Kundalini Yoga is Param or Supreme Yoga and contains the essence of all other Yogas, religions and spiritual paths. It is the most ancient yet the most new as it can be explained through spirituality and philosophy and also in terms of science without bringing any religion to define it. Through its philosophy and practice we can understand and realize the non-dual consciousness as well as ourselves and the world around us with all its chaos, politics, economics, joy, sufferings and cultural conflicts.
To know the Kundalini Yoga is to understand and realize what could be understood and realized at all levels of existence.
What you will learn?
In this 200-hour Kundalini Yoga teacher training course, we will be focusing on both theory and practical, so that you achieve mastery in the practice of yoga and Kundalini methods to become a professional Kundalini and Yoga teacher.
In this section of the program you will be taught:
- Kundalini Yoga Philosophy: Kundalini Yoga philosophy is the study Kundalini and Chakras and also its relationship with Raj, Bhakti, Karma and Jnana Yoga.
- Kundalini Meditation: Meditation is the art and science of relaxation, awareness and expansion of awareness. It’s the tool to transcend thoughts and restless mind resulting in Samadhi or enlightenment. But in this program we will be specifically focussing on those meditations which facilitate the awakening of Kundalini and Chakras.
- Shatkarma: Shatkarma is a practice or an art of cleaning or detoxifying our body and mind naturally. In the theory section, you will be taught – what are the different types of shatkarmas, their benefits, precautions, etc. Shatkarma helps in the purification of the body and mind to prepare them to receive the energy of the awakended Kundalini.
- Naturality: Naturality is living according to our nature and walking our own path. In Naturality, you will be taught how to approach Kundalini Yoga in the most natural and effortless way.
- Kundalini Yoga’s Anatomy & Physiology: In this section of the program you will be taught about biology of the body and brain and how they are connected to the yoga poses, Pranayama, Kundalini and Chakras. This will give you an scientific understanding of Kundalini Yoga.
In this section of Kundlaini Yoga study, you will be given practical instruction on yoga asanas, shatkarma, Bandhas, Mudras, Seed mantras for Chakras, pranayama etc. So, let’s look what you will be taught:
- Yoga Asanas: Asanas help a practitioner to become more aware of their body, mind, and environment. You will be taught from very basic to advanced yoga poses and will be taught the alignment of each asana you will be practicing. Also, you will be taught the benefits of each pose, as well as precautions to take while practicing or teaching others. Asanas will include specific postures to awaken the Kundalini and Chakras.
- Shatkarma: As already mentioned above, shatkarma is a practice of making your body disease-free naturally. In the practical section, you will be taught how shatkarmas are done. Examples as jalaneti (a practice you clean or detoxify your head part by the mixture of warm water and salt), shankprakshalana (a practice to completely clean your digestive tract), etc.
- Meditation: You will learn the theory and practice a variety of meditations, including the Kundalini and Chakras meditations. You will also explore the effects of meditation on body, emotions, thoughts and how various mind-body health problems can be relieved by meditation practice. Meditation can become holistic medicine without side-effects.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is a technique to control your breath while doing asanas, sleeping or doing any work. The different types of pranayamas you will be taught will include – Anuloma-Viloma, Ujjayi, Kapalabhati, Bhastrika.
- Music/Nada Yoga: Besides learning how to chant and do sound meditation, students who are interested in learning music will be given lessons of Indian classical music by our team of best nada-yoga teachers. Nada Yoga will including specific sounds and mantras which helps in Kundalini and Chakra awakening.
- Knowledge of basic Marma or acupuncture points for healing: Knowledge of Marma points will add into your knowledge of energy channels and their connection with the Chakras and Nadis.
That’s not all. You will also be given workshops on the theory of teaching, as well as lessons on how to teach students with different medical physical and mental conditions including those one which are induced by spontaneous Kundalini awakening.
Overview: Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course (YKTTC) in Rishikesh
- In this KYTTC, you will be immersed in the deep knowledge of Yoga and Kundalini.
- The Course will be taught by talented and notable yogis and remarkable Yoga masters who have experience in Yoga and Kundalini.
- The course fee is all-inclusive.
- 3 hours of asana practice.
- You will be given daily homework assignments.
- A final written exam is taken at the end of the course.
- After the completion of the course you will be certified with a Yoga Alliance Certificate.
- Every week there will be an Indian Classical music concert, with kirtans and bhajans.
- You will be taken for local sightseeing on Sundays.
- Our School is situated in Rishikesh (also known as the world capital of Yoga), right on the sandy banks of Ganges river.