Naturality Kundalini and Chakra Facilitator Teacher Training -100 Hour
Become an Authentic, Skilled and Certified Naturality Kundalini and chakra teacher. Offered in association with the canadian yoga alliance.
Spring 2019 Session: May 25 June 1, 8, 22 July 6, 13 Retreat: July 27-28 (10:30am-5:30pm)
The most comprehensive and unique training program that synthesizes science and spirituality.
There are many approaches to understanding the Kundalini and the Chakras; our approach is through the philosophy of Naturality. Since Naturality is all about living according to our nature, this program focuses on finding the easiest, most natural way to enter into the world of Kundalini and Chakras. During the process, one embarks upon the journey to becoming free from fear and guilt and living with peace, passion and bliss.
According to Naturality, the knowledge of Kundalini and the Chakras is considered to be the supreme among all the forms of Yoga, and contains the essence of all the religious and spiritual paths. This knowledge is ancient yet contemporary as it can be explained through spirituality, philosophy and science. Through its philosophy and practice, we understand ourselves, the non-dual consciousness, and the world around us with all its chaos, politics, economics, joy, sufferings and cultural conflicts. The knowledge of Kundalini and the Chakras leads to the understanding and realization of all that could be understood and realized at all levels of life.
Through this course, you will learn about how to become an effective and confident teacher and how to teach students with different medical physical and mental conditions including those one which are induced by spontaneous Kundalini awakening.
1. Naturality: Naturality or Sahajta is an open, flexible and ever evolving system of teachings that help us to understand the root cause of life’s problems as well as find the solutions within us. Guided by certain core learning and practices, individuals can begin the adventure of self-exploration. By walking on Naturality path, we build a healthy identity and discover our Inner Guru to guide us through a complex world. We eventually discover our Natural self and live fully.
2. Kundalini and Chakra Philosophy: Kundalini and Chakra philosophy is the study Kundalini and Chakras and also its relationship with various types of yogas including Bhakti, Karma and Jnana Yoga and other spiritual paths.
3. Kundalini Meditations: Meditation is the art and science of relaxation, awareness and expansion of awareness. It’s the tool to transcend thoughts and restless mind resulting in Samadhi. But in this program we will be specifically focussing on those meditations which facilitate the awakening of Kundalini and Chakras.
4. Kundalini and Chakra’s Anatomy & Physiology: In this section of the program you will learn about biology of the body and brain and how they are connected to the poses, breathing techniques or Pranayama, Kundalini and Chakras. This will give you a scientific understanding of Kundalini and Chakras.
5. Kundalini, Chakra and Mental Health and Addictions: Awakening of the Kundalini and Chakra has direct effect on mental health and addictions and help in their effective management. Participants will learn how they can empower people with mental health problems and addictions for better management of the problems.
In this section of Kundlaini and Chakra study, you will learn poses, movements, locks, mudras (gestures), seed mantras for Chakras, breathing exercises and meditations.
1. Meditations: You will learn the theory and practice a variety of meditations, including the Kundalini and Chakras meditations. You will also explore the effects of meditation on body, emotions, thoughts and how various mind-body health problems can be relieved by meditation practice. Meditation can become holistic medicine without the side-effects.
2. Breathing exercises: Breathing exercises are techniques to regulate your breath. The different types of breathing techniques you will practice will include – Alternate nostril breathing, Chakra, Ujjayi, Kapalabhati, Bhastrika or bellow breathing, breath of dissolution.
3. Chanting: Chanting will focus on seed and tantric sounds and mantras which help in Kundalini and Chakra awakening.
4. Mudras or gestures: Mudras are the hand and limb gestures to facilitate the flow of the energy.
5. Bandhas or locks: Bandhas are specific body poses, movement along with breathing exercise to pool the energy and direct its flow into specific chakras and channels.
6. Knowledge of basic Marma or acupuncture points for healing: Knowledge of Marma points will add into your knowledge of energy channels and their connection with the Chakras and Nadis or meridians. Specific Sujun movements will be practiced to stimulate the Marma points.
Experience based education – Experiencing and also finding the source of experience.
Problem based learning – Exploring the problem of fear, meaning in life, love, relationship, fulfillment, work and education.
Dialectical dialogue – Exploring two poles of an experience or knowledge.
Self-inquiry – Who am I? Enquiring into the origin of knowledge, beliefs and motives.
Healthy competition and co-operation – It helps in realizing and expressing our potential and brings unique creativity to teachings without being isolated. We have fear of our own greatness known as Jonah’s complex which we have to overcome to experience best in us. We become big by becoming bigger, not by making others small and then help others to grow.
Manual- A comprehensive manual containing the theory and practices of the Chakras and Kundalini
CDs as digital copy
Naturality meditations and chants
Daily start and end time: 10:30am-5:30pm
Retreats take place at Bliss Haven (www.blisshaven.net)
Fee: $ 1150+HST(includes two days retreat and course materials)
Payment methods: Cheque, e-transfer, credit card online
Contact us for more information
1047 Main Street East