April 15-Sept. 15, 2020
Become an Authentic, Skilled and Certified Kundalini and Chakra Facilitator
The most comprehensive and unique training program available
There are many approaches to understand and experience the Yoga of Kundalini and the Chakras. Our approach is through Naturality. Naturality is to live according to your nature. The naturality approach is neither religious nor spiritual but natural; it means finding your own way and door to enter into the world of Kundalini and the Chakras. The Naturality Path is the easiest way. The goal is to become free from fear and guilt and to live with peace, passion and bliss.
From the Naturality point of view, Kundalini and the Chakras are supreme Yoga and contain the essence of all other Yogas, religions and spiritual paths. It is ancient yet contemporary as it can be explained through spirituality and philosophy and also in terms of science without bringing in any religion to define it. Through its philosophy and practice we can understand and realize the non-dual consciousness as well as ourselves and the world around us with all its chaos, politics, economy, joy, sufferings and cultural conflicts. To know Kundalini and the Chakras is to understand and realize what can be understood and realized at all levels of life.
The Naturality Kundalini and Chakra Facilitator Program is offered in association with the Canadian Yoga Alliance.
Benefits of learning about Kundalini and Chakras
- Releasing the dormant life energy to live fully
- Discovering your full physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual potential
- Healing the past emotional traumas
- Dealing with the mental health problems through your vital energy
- Liberation and realization of non-dual state of consciousness
What you will learn?
In this 100-hour training course, we will be focusing on both theory and practical teachings so that you can achieve mastery in the practice of Kundalini and Chakra methods to become a Kundalini and Chakra facilitator.
In this section of the program you will be learn:
- Naturality: Naturality or Sahajta is an open, flexible and ever-evolving system of teachings that help us to understand the root cause of life’s problems as well as to find the solutions within us. Guided by certain core learning tenants and practices, individuals can begin the adventure of self-exploration. By walking on the Naturality path, we build a healthy identity and discover our Inner Guru to guide us through a complex world. We eventually discover our Natural self and live fully.
- Kundalini and Chakra Philosophy: Kundalini and Chakra philosophy is the study of Kundalini and the Chakras and their relationship with various types of yogas including Bhakti, Karma and Jnana Yoga and other spiritual paths.
- Kundalini Meditations: Meditation is the art and science of relaxation, awareness and the expansion of awareness. It’s the tool to transcend thoughts and a restless mind resulting in Samadhi. In this program we will be specifically focusing on those meditations which facilitate the awakening of Kundalini and the Chakras.
- Kundalini and Chakras Anatomy & Physiology: In this section of the program you will learn about the biology of the body and brain and how they are connected to yoga poses, breathing techniques or Pranayama, Kundalini and the Chakras. This will give you a scientific understanding of Kundalini and the Chakras.
- Kundalini, Chakras, Mental Health and Addictions: Awakening of Kundalini and the Chakras has a direct effect on mental health and addictions and can help in their effective management. Participants will learn how they can empower people with mental health problems and addictions for better management of these issues.
In this section of Kundalini and Chakra study, you will learn poses, movements, locks, mudras (gestures), seed mantras for Chakras, breathing exercises and meditations.
- Meditations: You will learn the theory and practice of a variety of meditations, including Naturality, Kundalini and Chakra meditations. You will also explore the effects of meditation on the body, emotions, thoughts and how various mind-body health problems can be relieved by meditation practice. Learn how meditation can become a holistic medicine without side-effects.
- Breathing exercises: Breathing exercises are techniques to regulate your breath. The different types of breathing techniques you will learn include – Naturality breathing (breath of dissolution), Alternate nostril breathing, Chakra, Ujjayi, and Kapalabhati, Bhastrika or bellow breathing.
- Chanting: Chanting will focus on seed, tantric and Naturality sounds and mantras which help in Kundalini and Chakra awakening.
- Kriyas: Kriyas are the harmonious combination of movements and chants specific to particular chakras.
- Mudras or gestures: Mudras are hand and limb gestures that facilitate the flow of energy within the body.
- Bandhas or locks: Bandhas are specific body poses and movements combined with breathing exercises that pool energy and direct its flow into specific chakras and channels.
- Affirmations: Affirmations involve movements and sounds that bring out the core message of a chakra.
In addition to the above, you will also learn how to become an effective and confident teacher and how to teach students with different physical and mental conditions, including those induced by spontaneous Kundalini awakening.
Experience based education – Experiencing and also finding the source of experience.
Problem based learning – Exploring the problem of fear, meaning in life, love, relationships, fulfillment, work and education.
Dialectical dialogue – Exploring two poles of an experience or knowledge.
Self-inquiry – Who am I? Enquiring into the origin of knowledge, beliefs and motives.
Healthy competition and co-operation – Both help in realizing and expressing our potential and in allowing us to bring unique creativity to our teachings without being isolated. We all have a fear of our own greatness, known as Jonah’s complex, which we have to overcome to experience the best in us.
We become big by becoming bigger, not by making others small, and then help others to grow.
- Manual – A 150-page comprehensive manual containing the theory and practice of the Chakras and Kundalini.
- Video recordings
- Books by Jivasu
- Meditation – The art, science and methods of meditations
- Recorded meditation and chants
- Other reading material if needed
April 15– Sept. 15, 2020
Fee: Cad. $ 500 or US $ 400
Deposit- $250. Pay via Paypal or credit card